Trade

Carolina Cartel gives up:

Alge Crumpler (ATL)

Chris Chambers (MIA)

Singman gives up:

Dominic Rhodes (IND)

Roy Williams (DET)

hmmm.

after careful consideration, the kudos go to....................singman, me thinks.

Not knowing Rhode's status, unless Edge signs elsewhere, Rhodes probably won't see the light of day in Indy for a few years. Roy Williams is a good, but he hasn't proven he can stay healthy and in a bad situation in Detroit right now.

singman gets a top 3 tight end and a pretty good receiver in Chambers.

Chambers and Williams are pretty much a wash, with Williams being more talented and having more potential, but for me the kicker is Rhodes and Crumpler.

Like I said, I don't know about Rhode's contract status or Edge's. If Edge leaves, then this becomes a pretty even deal.

APPROVED!

actually, I approved it before singman posted his confirmation. my bad.

however, i'm assuming he agreed to it, though or CA-7 wouldn't have posted this.

if not, we can always reverse it.

APPROVED!

actually, I approved it before singman posted his confirmation. my bad.

however, i'm assuming he agreed to it, though or CA-7 wouldn't have posted this.

singman told me he does not have access to the site to post. when the site got hacked his access was deleted :angry:

:blink:

He did reply to the trade offer which is why it went to the commish's queue for approval

APPROVED!

actually, I approved it before singman posted his confirmation.  my bad.

singman told me he does not have access to the site to post. when the site got hacked his access was deleted :lol:

:o

He did reply to the trade offer which is why it went to the commish's queue for approval

:thumbsdown:

Sign in to follow this