Sign in to follow this  
lost.on.draft.day

morning mourning thread

LODD I admit.. my team blow up. I was just as shocked as you. LJ had me sweating though. I guess you just never know.... I knew C Cham and Harrison would help me but never knew my RB would get me anything and Glenn well who knew........

-GK :thumbsup:

I don't like this Dawn of the Aliai :ph34r:

No, not one bit.

:cry:

But the good thing is that the batteries usually go dead once they suffer a loss. But how 'bout them asshats....or assmegs or whatever division I was in. :cheers:

But the good thing is that the batteries usually go dead once they suffer a loss. But how 'bout them asshats....or assmegs or whatever division I was in. :cheers:

I'm in an abandoned farmhouse, surrounded by Mozilian assmegs. :cry:

But the good thing is that the batteries usually go dead once they suffer a loss. But how 'bout them asshats....or assmegs or whatever division I was in.  :lol:

I'm in an abandoned farmhouse, surrounded by Mozilian assmegs. :lol:

Coming to a theatre near you........Invasion of the Aliai Snatchers!!

They don't want your soul....they want your user ID. :D

I don't like this Dawn of the Aliai :ph34r:

No, not one bit.

Congrats congrats!

This will go down in history as one of the single-worst let downs of my FF career. 5 weeks ago I was thinking how nice the first round bye was gonna be.

The shittiest part about it is that I had Bennet and Moats on my bench for next week

:ph34r:

Week 17 kitty? :meow:

I just like how teams that noone gave any chance of winning came up and had great games ! Glenn has his greatest game of the season ! ( He wouldn't have won if he hadn't made that trade - trading LT - poetic justice ? :pointstosky: )

Tsunami winning was no fluke - his record might not be grewat but thats becasue of a bad start -- the last 2 months he has really been tearign it up !

I am very skeered to face GKAL next weekend !

:pointstosky: :ph34r: