Sign in to follow this  
football fan

Looking to trade down from Rookie 1.5

Never for a second, did I have buyers remorse from the first trade because about the 1.10 pick starts the second tier of ff talent, & that second tier reaches down past the middle of the second round, so in my opinion, I gave away almost nothing to gain a fifth round pick. I just didn't like the tactics that were used (who likes to be lied to & those tactics costed me another pick - no biggee)! I am not afraid to speak the turth, and I'll speak the turth when I feel like it. I just hate immaturity & lying (I guess I'll have to tone that down). Does a real man post in the forums about confronting someone? I doubt it, your just playing damage control. Look at the facts, they speak volumes for anyone who know fantasy football. Isn't it going to be pretty hard to draft a competitive starting lineup with 2 late first rounders, a third, fourth & all other picks after the fifth round? Even if you trade down, I still have gained a fifth round pick, so I like that trade, again, I am just exposing dirty tactics. Please quit trying to hide your actions, by covering them up, you are only exposing them more (I still have that email proving my position). I am now putting this behind me.

Anyways, enough of that (for me that situation is over with), looking to trade away my rookie 1.05 for something like a vet second, or two vet middle round picks. I may trade away my last second vet pick, but only for a very sweet deal. Anyone interested please make an offer. If you make an offer, please do it on our league's website. Thanks Everyone (and sorry for the rehash)!

Let me correct myself, when I said middle round choices, I meant in a traditional type draft (sorry where I live, we use that terminology), so I'm looking for about a vet second or a combination of vet picks in the rounds 3 - 8.

YGM

Sign in to follow this