Sign in to follow this  
Zap

Goider Going Forward: Who's In?

I had too many league's last year (six), and did a poor job fuhnering Goider. I have taken on a new league, 60 man roster dynasty type thing. I cannot leave Reckless Bacon again. I cannot leave the Staff Auction. I cannot leave my local league. I will leave TORAL, and I will leave two other leagues I participated in last year. So, I add one and subtract three for a manageable total of four leagues. I should be much more involved with this one next year. So, the good news is Goider is ON.

Who's IN?

Qualifying from last season:

1. Me

2. Scooter

3. Doc J

4. 420/t.j

5. Diesel

6. Waveman

7. PIK

8. RLLD

With the crash and all, I have no idea who from that list will want to come back. So chime in. Let me know. Pretty sure 420/t.j needs to be replaced. PIK and RLLD tied for the final spot, so they're both qualified.

Welcome back FSFC until we get to twelve:

Sonm

Butcher

Perch

JL

I have no idea who is and isn't around, but if any of you want a spot, let me know.

Anyone reading this who wants a spot, say so in this thread. We have a short interview process, trying to ensure active and competitive owners...

Well you know I'm down....

any league where I lose two top picks (Owens/Holmes) and make it to the championship is a league I can win!

:rolleyes:

2006 is the Football Scooter's Scooters year! (uh, but that name needs to be changed...I was just too lazy to think of a new name last year...)

Well you know I'm down....

any league where I lose two top picks (Owens/Holmes) and make it to the championship is a league I can win!

:lol:

2006 is the Football Scooter's Scooters year! (uh, but that name needs to be changed...I was just too lazy to think of a new name last year...)

Welcome back FS. Hope all's been well with you. I'll try to keep the margin in the championship game under 40 this year.

:blink:

Also good luck. It's been a fun off-season. Should make for a very interesting fantasy season next year.

Of course Im in, I was robbed last year. Next year I wont lose at all.

Plus, Im still waiting on my T-shirt from winning the first year. :wub:

Of course Im in, I was soundly beaten by the superior team/manager last year. I tip my cap to him for beating me like a rented mule in the most important game of the year. Next year I wont lose at all until it really matters.

Plus, Im still waiting on my T-shirt from winning the first year. :P

Fixed!

:banana: :P :first:

Fixed!

:cheers: :clap: :first:

I think you and I both know who had the best team for the entire year and it sure as hell wasnt you. Therefore you cashed in on a little luck and beat me in the playoffs. It happens from time to time so congratulations on your lucky win...but it wont happen again. :wall:

I think you and I both know who had the best team for the entire year and it sure as hell wasnt you. Therefore you cashed in on a little luck and beat me in the playoffs. It happens from time to time so congratulations on your lucky win...but it wont happen again. B)

Ahhh, but it did happen!

and I had to make the playoffs to beat you there, so surely my team wasn't too shabby.

I smell a rivalry brewing...

:huh: