Sign in to follow this  
OrangeSoda

Sleeper TE

Back to TE-Wesley Duke,anyone think he can take the TE job from the 2nd round pick guy? I say no,but the cool-aid was out on Duke

Garrett Mills, Patriots. I don't know if he'll be listed as a TE, H-back, FB, or what, but that staff will figure out a way to utilize this guy. He's too small, white, and played at Tulsa. And all he ever does is get free of whoever is supposed to be covering him and catch anything within his area code. Certainly not the immediate impact of high picks who were selected to start right away, but over the course of the season you'll see him more and more. He'll have a lengthy, productive NFL career.

Back to TE-Wesley Duke,anyone think he can take the TE job from the 2nd round pick guy? I say no,but the cool-aid was out on Duke

I am going to guess that if Denver felt that Duke was ready they would not have drafted a TE in the 2nd round. I think he is still raw. I think he is an intriguing guy to watch, but I don't think he is there yet. Scheffler is a combine guy though. He was originally considered a 2nd day pick, but he performed well at the combine. We will see how he works out.

In a new startup dynasty league, i drafted KWII, M Lewis, and Hilton. I then did a trade and moved Hilton and acquired Shockey.

Shockey, KWII, Lewis. I'm set for a looong time! :lol:

Every year there is some nitwit on this board that has a sleeper Te, and they are always way off base....For me I have a had a decent track record, 3 years a go i had LJ smith and Boo Williams, 2 yrs ago i drafted gates, last year I drafted Mike seidman and Tim Ehus... So my track record has been pretty good with TE,s

I just figure I'll be the nitwit this year...

This year I am High on Wesley Duke a 2nd player on Denvers practice squad.

I will use my lat pick in the draft on him this year.

You are going DEEP.