Sign in to follow this  
Force of Two

Eagles Fans/Owens

if the final score was Eagles 28 New England 24?

I think he may have been able to do anything short murder and I would have said its okay.

if the final score was Eagles 28 New England 24?

I think he may have been able to do anything short murder and I would have said its okay.

No.

He wasn't the reason they lost. HTH@!

No.

He wasn't the reason they lost. HTH@!

I didnt say he was the reason they lost....but he could have been the reason they won...would you have traded the headache of Owens for a Super Bowl Title?

In my opinion, any Eagles fan that says they're glad Owens is gone is delisional.

So he cried about money - big deal. The Eagles are now desperate for a WR after losing one of the best in the game. It's all so dumb.

And from what we now know, the media and the agent were more to blame than anything for blowing it all out of proportion and for adding fuel to the fire when they'd go back and forth between Owens and McNabb with their "he said she said" game.

Eagles wish they had a receiver of Owens caliber at any price right now.

In my opinion, any Eagles fan that says they're glad Owens is gone is delisional.

So he cried about money - big deal. The Eagles are now desperate for a WR after losing one of the best in the game. It's all so dumb.

And from what we now know, the media and the agent were more to blame than anything for blowing it all out of proportion and for adding fuel to the fire when they'd go back and forth between Owens and McNabb with their "he said she said" game.

i agree. i was behind TO for the entire offseason and thought they should have paid him his money, but they didn't, so now we're here, at the bottom of the NFC east, 20+ mil under the cap and no FAs to sign. gotta love cheap management.

i agree. i was behind TO for the entire offseason and thought they should have paid him his money, but they didn't, so now we're here, at the bottom of the NFC east, 20+ mil under the cap and no FAs to sign. gotta love cheap management.

If they get J. Walker and have a good draft, the are right back in the mix.

If they get J. Walker and have a good draft, the are right back in the mix.

i agree, but the javon walker trade is really just a rumor made up by eagles' fans who feel we need a recevier. unfortunately, i don't think reid sees it that way, and i don't see the trade happening. if walker gets traded, favre is not coming back and the eagles treat their draft picks like gold. with their track record, i would be willing to give up the #1 to get walker...otherwise we're gonna get another oft-injured lineman.

i agree, but the javon walker trade is really just a rumor made up by eagles' fans who feel we need a recevier. unfortunately, i don't think reid sees it that way, and i don't see the trade happening. if walker gets traded, favre is not coming back and the eagles treat their draft picks like gold. with their track record, i would be willing to give up the #1 to get walker...otherwise we're gonna get another oft-injured lineman.

The most reasonable thinking we have had on this board about Walker...I dont the Eagles are going to get him....I wouldnt give up a #1 for him anyway but a #2 or a #3 and a #2 Next year something like that may spark the interest....

Couldn't have said it better myself. And the more I hear McNabb talk the more I think whiny b*tch. But again that could just be the media hype.

The most reasonable thinking we have had on this board about Walker...I dont the Eagles are going to get him....I wouldnt give up a #1 for him anyway but a #2 or a #3 and a #2 Next year something like that may spark the interest....

Rumor is a 3rd round pick should get it done. The bigger problem is you have to work with his agent to have him all but signed to a new deal before you make the deal, which is what I think is holding things up.

Denver also has serious interest but the Eagles have more to offer in both draft picks and money to Walker so if they want him, they can get him.

Rumor is a 3rd round pick should get it done. The bigger problem is you have to work with his agent to have him all but signed to a new deal before you make the deal, which is what I think is holding things up.

Denver also has serious interest but the Eagles have more to offer in both draft picks and money to Walker so if they want him, they can get him.

Denver getting the 2nd and 3rd for their 2nd 1st probably gives them better picks to give but we have the financial upper hand....

denver cant afford to give walker the contract he's looking for.

honestly, i think the only ting that will stop the eagles from getting walker is how reasonable his demands are for a new contract.

if i was the packers, i wouldnt expect any team to give them substantial pics, because every team in the league knows that there is a 0% chance that walker resigns there at the end of the year, and they will probaly expect him to be a total pain in the ass throughout the season. they no the packers are in a tough spot b/c if they dont trade him now, they wont get anything for him ever. willing to bet that a 2nd and 3rd, maybe even 2 third round picks or a 2nd and 4th would get the trade done

here's a random question: normally when a trade is made, it stays pending until the players pass physicals. if one player fails, the trade is voided.

what happens if the eagles trade draft picks to the pack for walker, only to find out a few days later that walker failed his physical? what happens then?

I would take him back in a heartbeat.