Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Alias confirmed

link

Dumbsh!t starts the post as FlyeaglesFly, resigns in as Joecarcuss..Continues same conversation...priceless

:(

link

Dumbsh!t starts the post as FlyeaglesFly, resigns in as Joecarcuss..Continues same conversation...priceless

:banana:

I said I wouldn't be back to the geek board a while ago but when you come to the main board to bother me, I just wanted to briefly respond.

That thread was started YESTERDAY by someone else. I just thought it was funny that someone would bump an old thread telling everyone they now get a joke told YESTERDAY.

Again, I'm not buying into any of this stuff. I'm glad you are so easily amused.

I'm starting to think one of you geek board guys is this "stevejohnson" and you keep this going just for kicks. What ever it is, please save it for someone that cares.

I said I wouldn't be back to the geek board a while ago but when you come to the main board to bother me, I just wanted to briefly respond.

That thread was started YESTERDAY by someone else. I just thought it was funny that someone would bump an old thread telling everyone they now get a joke told YESTERDAY.

You don't remember a thread you started yesterday? :banana: