Sign in to follow this  
ndancosse

keeper league ...

to all u fantasy league guys who have knowledge of creating a fantasy league webpage ...im looking for a guy to create my league ...i actually have created it but its gotta be ftp to a site ..ive tried it and dunno what im doing wrong but if theres anyone who would like to well lets put it this way ..CO-MANAGE the league ..ill pay for the clan league info ..its a fantasy league download program to run ur own league ...im in a league that runs this program and have been in it for over 10 years ..but now wanna branch out into my own league ... the deal is ..u make the site i pay for the programs...i found a free site to host on ..msg me if ur interested in creating this with me and it wont cost u a dime just ur site making knowledge....and ur interest in being co manager...league will be free till we get a group of guys to stay year to yaer and make it a popular league ....my email is ndancosse @ msn.com

i hope im not misunderstood ...the part im willing to do isnt free ..its the host thats free ...and i have site made just dunno ftp to upload it to ftp to than start getting people to join up ...once i get it actually onto site instead of looking like all files in the manager box ill be fine lol

what r u talking about lol ...i just wanna start a new league ..like one im in with a few modifications ...