Sign in to follow this  
gatorbait7391

Fantasy Leagues

Fantasy Leagues  

66 members have voted

1. 1. How many are you in this year?

• 4+

I am usually in 1 or 2, but am thinking about being in three re-drafts this year. Im afriad I will be rooting against my self to often or it will be hard to keep up with however. thoughts?

i'm in three right now, and will probably wind up in at least 1 more...

i've definitely found that i find myself routing both for and against some guys, but i also find that i tend to target similar guys in all drafts... the top-tier guys are harder to keep consistent, but it's the mid-tier guys that i found myself drafting in most leagues...

i've also found that even when i'm playing against guys that i also have on one of my other teams, that it's not realy that bad. i guess i have a "favorite" league that means more than the others, or maybe two... and the other leagues are more or less for fun...

I'm in three and they are all different. One is a 16-team, eight keeper, PPR league with explosive bonus scoring. Lamar Smith and his 7 TDs carried me to 2nd place three seasons ago with Sricky Icky Ricky and Bledsoe. Another is a 1-keeper, 10-team basic scoring league. And the third is a 12-team, 24 roster dynasty league. I do enough research overall to be able to look at each league in the appropriate way and it allows me to look at each player differently. So, I never really root against myself because if one guys blows up in one league, it doesn't neccessarily translate into blowupshooation in the other leagues. Keeps an interesting twist on it too. So, maybe if there is a way to get into different scoring leagues, that can keep each league fresh and in need of different perspective.

One keeper, one dynasty (both money), and one redraft free league with some friends.

Wouldn't mind another dynasty league though.

5 Dynasty leagues, 2 (3 man) Keeper leagues, 3 redraft leagues.

I'm in one keeper league only. I refuse to have more than that because I hate rooting for and against the same players.

I'm in a 14 team, 8 keeper league. Have gone in for 1 redraft on top most years - Won the redraft last year. Prefer to focus on the one league/set of players really. :thumbsup:

I went from 2 in 2004, to 3 last year, to 4 this year.

All different style leagues. 1 dynasty, 1 keeper, 1 re-draft, and 1 re-draft with very small rosters.

Variety of leagues makes it easier to avoid problems with rooting against your guys.

I'm in one each of redraft, keeper, and auction/IDP/Dynasty.

I would like to say I'll give up the redraft so I don't root against myself....but every year I want to have a crack at the top player....so I have to start one league from scratch.

I was in 4 for the last 2 years and i ended up spending all my time and effort on 2 of them and ignoring the other 2. This year im gonna bite the bullet and try to be in just one. :banana: :withdrawal symptoms:

I am usually in 1 or 2, but am thinking about being in three re-drafts this year. Im afriad I will be rooting against my self to often or it will be hard to keep up with however. thoughts?

I find it hard to determine who to root espcially when I might be playing again the very player I need (in one league) to do well to win but in another that I have that player I need him to do well so I can win there too. Gets frustrating at times. I stick with 3 or 4 at a time. Last year was 5 and was just too many for me (I did make the playoffs in all 5, final in 2, win 1) but I am back to 3 right now but looking at one more.

I am in 2, a 2 player keeper with some close friends and a dynasty with some guys from here.