Sign in to follow this  
Savior57

Looking For a Good Keeper League

Expereienced, competitive, active owner looking for a good keeper league for the coming season.

I usually do free leagues, but would consider an inexpensive pay league.

Thanks,

Damon

I commish 3 separate great keeper leagues, with an emphasis and premium on keeping drafted NFL rookies. I may have one or two openings because one guy is probably moving to Dubai and another is still undecided.

Leagues have been in existence 3- 6 years.

If you wnat the information, financials, structure and rules email me at tutor@nac.net and I will send out.

I'm looking for a good keeper woman. I'm 28, on a good career track and enjoy foreign films, hot summer nights and good conversation.

I'm looking for a good keeper woman. I'm 28, on a good career track and enjoy foreign films, hot summer nights and good conversation.

You're really not funny. Please stop posting.

You're really not funny. Please stop posting.

You're so cool. Really.

Sound good, I am also interested in joining a keeper league.

I have some spots in a keeper league that is expanding if you are still interested. Will send you info ASAP, ask Savior 57. He joined.

G3-175SE is right I did join his league. I checked out all the particulars and it seems really solid.

The spots that are left are in an expansion conference of a 48-team keeper league that is hosted by Real-timne sports . Pretty much all the money that is taken in is paid back out, so he basically makes nothing for running the league. You can send him a message and he'll email you all the details.

This is not an advertisement. I really did joining his league and he really seems to make nothing off of it.