Sign in to follow this  
dirty dug

DAMNIT ARENA, PUT IN EDDIE JOHNSON!

I'm also in shock that he isn't out there. I think Bruce is on crack or something. It's plain as focking day that McBride is an albatross around this team's neck as a lone striker. I have nothing against McBride, who is a pretty solid, if one-dimensional player... but having a big white stiff out there by himself takes away the long ball, among other things.

If you're going to start McBride you have to play a 4-4-2. Hell, if he has something personal against Johnson then put in Wolfe.

I'm also in shock that he isn't out there. I think Bruce is on crack or something. It's plain as focking day that McBride is an albatross around this team's neck as a lone striker. I have nothing against McBride, who is a pretty solid, if one-dimensional player... but having a big white stiff out there by himself takes away the long ball, among other things.

If you're going to start McBride you have to play a 4-4-2. Hell, if he has something personal against Johnson then put in Wolfe.

He was spent, we kept one substitution till the end, for what? These guys were gassed and we have a young and FAST kid who was really the brightest part of the Czech game and clearly has a nose for the goal. It's inexcusable, IMO. Very dissapointed in Arena for his management of this game. NOt nearly as much as with the ref for ruining it, but Arena must give his team a better chance.