Sign in to follow this  
RamslovaMartzhata

Moss high on Andrew Walter

He did give praise to Brooks, but then seemed to be pining for Walter a bit according to Schein. I am not reading too much into it, but I also saw that some people were putting Brooks up in the top 5 QB thread. In my opinion... one word sums up Brooks ------ DUMB. That being said.. the Raiders defense was atrocious last year and I didn't see them do anything to really make it any better... so that could mean fantasy prowess for OAK's passing game.

Anyhow, here's the tidbit I am talking about with Walter in case you don't want to read through the whole thing:

As the interview progressed, we got the feeling that Brooks wasn't the Raiders quarterback Moss was impressed with the most. Here's what he had to say about young signal-caller Andrew Walter …

"My last OTA was a couple weeks ago and he was throwing the ball very well. I like his arm because he has a lot of zip on the ball and that's what I need, personally, in a quarterback, somebody with a fast release that can get the ball to me. Receivers are not really open that long so you need somebody with a strong arm that can get the ball there. I like Andrew Walter. With them taking him last year, everybody was wondering why they took him. We needed somebody who could play on the field and this and that. But with what I've seen, with him being tall, being able to see and read the defense, I like him. I like his upside."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5763878

Nice heading. I thought you were informing us that there was yet another word for the cheeba, gonja, weed, hippy lettuce, herb, sticky-icky.........I'm sure I'm missing a lot.

Andrew Walter's the new one? Okay, I'll spread the word. :headbanger: