Sign in to follow this  
Kellys Heroes

Pick em; 8th rd TE - LJ Smith or McMicheal

id go with mcmichael i think...cpepp should add something xtra to the offense, and i think he will get a good amount of receptions, and a decent amount of TDs.

You don't think w/ TOs departure that LJ will get more looks.

Also, I see that Stevens ADP is 4 rd lower than thiers :cheers: . I thought is to wait for him an build your depth in the other position. Yea he might get 10 points less a yr but that 4rds lower.

McMichael ----- a buddy of mine has been in Dolphins camp this off-season and said that Mularky has added a ton of plays for Randy for this upcoming season....

Y'all are nuts. NO WAY does Randy put up better numbers than LJ.

Last season LJ was on pace for 84 catches before Donovan called it quits. A healthy Donovan and no legit go-to WR means LJ will be getting the second look on most plays. Randy will be the third option at best.

Another thing:::::::: Randy has been hyped every year in the pre-season. Every year someone says the game plan is to get him the ball more. The knock on him coming out of college was his ability to disappear during games. He will make the spectacular catch on one play, then not be heard from again for the remainder of the game. Look at his stats as a Dolphin, they show this to be true.

L. J. has an excellent chance of moving into the top 4 TE's this season.

Y'all are nuts. NO WAY does Randy put up better numbers than LJ.

Last season LJ was on pace for 84 catches before Donovan called it quits. A healthy Donovan and no legit go-to WR means LJ will be getting the second look on most plays. Randy will be the third option at best.

Another thing:::::::: Randy has been hyped every year in the pre-season. Every year someone says the game plan is to get him the ball more. The knock on him coming out of college was his ability to disappear during games. He will make the spectacular catch on one play, then not be heard from again for the remainder of the game. Look at his stats as a Dolphin, they show this to be true.

L. J. has an excellent chance of moving into the top 4 TE's this season.

SHHHHH, the way these guys where going, I could of got LJ in 9th.

I'd give a slight edge to McMichael if Culpepper was completely healthy but it is not the case. LJ was having a great season before McNabb got hurt while McMichael faded down the stretch yet AGAIN. I don't believe Culpepper will start the year as he recovers from blowing out 3 knee ligaments while McNabb should be good to go.

I like LJ, before McNabb was injured and before LJ got banged up, he was a top 4 fantasy TE