Sign in to follow this  
bdaddy407

The Best

I use cbssportsline.com. You get real time scoring and it is very user friendly.

The league's scoring rules are highly customizable, as well, but a little wierd to set up. The cool thing, though, is that you can test the scoring to see if it is set up how you want it.

how about espn.....its my first time managing a league there....can anyone tell me what to expect??

how about espn.....its my first time managing a league there....can anyone tell me what to expect??

espn sucks, trust me, dont use them.

Man, nothing better than a thread that's already been posted 7* times this month.

*: Actual number may vary. Number was pulled out of poster's ass. Consult a physician before taking Parja seriously. Side effects may include drowsiness, sleeplessness, profuse bleeding, paralysis, or death.

i have checked out www.rtsports.com and its nice. i have used www.webleaguemanager.com for 8 years and its great.

You can do a search on this & read about a hundred replies... but essentially it boils down to this: Is the fee really important to you? I'm not saying this in a smart alec way... We're all different ages, etc.

Since I'm a fat, old, married man with nothing better to do with my money, I use CBS; I've used several. They all have +'s & -'s but, imho, CBS is the hands down best host. HTH

You can do a search on this & read about a hundred replies... but essentially it boils down to this: Is the fee really important to you? I'm not saying this in a smart alec way... We're all different ages, etc.

Since I'm a fat, old, married man with nothing better to do with my money, I use CBS; I've used several. They all have +'s & -'s but, imho, CBS is the hands down best host. HTH

the two i mentioned are worth every penny and are $90. if you can afford this i would check it out over cbs.

I would recommend Fleaflicker. I've never played cbssportsline before, so that may very well be good, but fleaflicker is a free service that includes live scoring, free keeper leagues, and fully customizable scoring and leagues. I've also been very pleased with the tech support, as they are very good at answering questions or implementing suggestions. Other than that, I've played yahoo, which is also a good free site.

Might as well add my weekly plug for

www.rtsports.com

:banana: