Sign in to follow this  
piece of work

Back Yard Drills.....BYD's with Bill Parcell's

I like Bill Parcell's but I cant keep from cracking up when the commercial keeps coming on TV with the NFL Network. The kid who is backpeddling with his Dad, The kid who is the Running back....LOL. When Parcells says "Hey Dad" together we can make your son a great football player. I think about how many Dad's are gonna try to be Lombardi and make there son watch the 6 1/2 hour tape....can you say burn out.

To top it all off I lost it when they said as a bonus to buying the dvd you get Parcells talking to kids about sports NUTRITION.........and what to eat.

WOW....call me easily entertained but this was too much.

thoughts?????

To top it all off I lost it when they said as a bonus to buying the dvd you get Parcells talking to kids about sports NUTRITION.........and what to eat.

Is Parcells pitching Little Chocolate Donuts? The Breakfast of Champions!

I like Bill Parcell's but I cant keep from cracking up when the commercial keeps coming on TV with the NFL Network. The kid who is backpeddling with his Dad, The kid who is the Running back....LOL. When Parcells says "Hey Dad" together we can make your son a great football player. I think about how many Dad's are gonna try to be Lombardi and make there son watch the 6 1/2 hour tape....can you say burn out.

WOW....call me easily entertained but this was too much.

thoughts?????

I'm also 36 but been working out the last 5 months with this dvd and Bill's great nutrition advice I'm shooting for trying out next spring for the 49ers. With all these tools I'm sure I can land a spot somewhere on the 49ers. Hope they won't mind that Ill be drinking during the games because old habits are hard to break.

I would like to see some of the kids in the video DVD play football against some of the Kids in the projects or your good ol Redneck boys who have to ride the bus to school..... they might get a little SCARRREEEEDDD......

Come on folks......anyone else see this commercial?????

Brings back memories of Tom Emanski's Baseball Video.......

FRED MCGRIFF " This is the baseball Video that gets you RESULTS "

As Fred's talking he is reading a cue card and wearing a foam bill hat....ha ha

thoughts....

Is Parcells pitching Little Chocolate Donuts? The Breakfast of Champions!

Bill Parcells.....nutrition....Bll Parcells...yeah...that's a natural association.

:shocking:

It's kind of like Bradshaw doing commercials for Supercuts

I did see Dan Marino touting NutriSystem on tv yesterday...couldn't believe that one

Parcells & nutrition. Makes sense to me. You don't think he got that chizzled physique from not knowing how to eat right do you?

I'm still waiting on a call from the Bills (I got to be better than what they got) to be their qb. I may only be 5'9 and 170 lbs, but I think I could almost take half a hit from Ray Lewis. Maybe this video is all the edge I need!!

Parcells & nutrition. Makes sense to me. You don't think he got that chizzled physique from not knowing how to eat right do you?

I'm still waiting on a call from the Bills (I got to be better than what they got) to be their qb. I may only be 5'9 and 170 lbs, but I think I could almost take half a hit from Ray Lewis. Maybe this video is all the edge I need!!

Cuse I'm 5'9 175 lbs so I got alittle more meat on me so I think I can take more of a hit. But I'm going to try out for San Fran as wr because somebody has to catch the ball there.

Guest the_chefs?

Cuse I'm 5'9 175 lbs so I got alittle more meat on me so I think I can take more of a hit. But I'm going to try out for San Fran as wr because somebody has to catch the ball there.

Damn!! I'm 5'10 and 210 lbs. I'm a freakin' BEAST!!! LB for the Chiefs maybe? It's looking like I could L E V E L the upcoming QB for the Bills and the WR for the 49ers....