Sign in to follow this  
Belushi

New Dynasty League

Decided it was time to start up my own dynasty league. We've got 6 teams so far, and I'd like at least 4 more. All the members are very experienced in other dynasty leagues, and since I'm in another dynasty league with several of them I can attest that they are active during the season and in the off-season.

40-man rosters, 18 starters, includes IDP. Pretty standard scoring, PPR. Auction format for free agent draft (to be held on-line). Hard cap enforced during the season.

I've got all of the rules and scoring in a spreadsheet, so email me if you're interested. $50 CDN buy-in (most of the members so far are Canadian, but don't hold that against us).

Email me at krisg012001@yahoo.com. It should be a fun league with some very active, competitive owners. Please don't apply if you don't plan on actively managing your team. This isn't a free Yahoo league; you'll get killed.

I haven't picked a website to host the league yet (want to make sure there is a full league before I pay for something), so any suggestions are welcome.