Sign in to follow this  
enjoi525

6th and 7th pick

non ppr. in most drafts these guys are going right around there. so if both guys are available at either the 6th or 7th pick who do you take and why?

non ppr. in most drafts these guys are going right around there. so if both guys are available at either the 6th or 7th pick who do you take and why?

I got them both but if I had to choose one...I go with SJax

and take it to the Help Board

Its a toss up in my mind, but one thing to consider, if you have RMoss high on your WR list and may entertain taking a WR in round 2 then grabbing Jordan somewhat eliminates Moss from possible draft picks.

Pretty much a toss up, i for some reason like lamont better. I had both last year with LT and never knew which one to start in the beginning. Lamont seemed more dependable on yardage either rushing or receicing and the tds seem more plentiful. SJax threw up a bunch of crummy weeks. Lamont is the better choice in my opinion after having both last season

These two are joined at the hip in most rankings and most people's minds, it seems. I had Jordan last year, and while he never singlhandedly won any weeks for me (unlike Larry Johnson), he was an extremely consistant producer. Those kinds of guys are important, and I think Jackson is virtually the same guy in the same type of situation. I'd take either one with a late first round pick, Jordan first, then Jackson.