Sign in to follow this  
fuse09

Is bush worth a first round pick in a KEEPER league?

Think he's worth it? I got the 7th pick and all stud rb's were kept. If he plays up to his potential, Bush and Peyton would win me the trophy, albeit next year...

I think the following may be available at 7:

d. davis

westbrook

mcgahee

Fitz

I like davis in kubiak's system but hes been hurt. I could always wait till round two but my chances of pickin him up in the second are slim to none.

Let me know what u think. Include a link to your question. Thanks.

Think he's worth it? I got the 7th pick and all stud rb's were kept. If he plays up to his potential, Bush and Peyton would win me the trophy, albeit next year...

I think the following may be available at 7:

d. davis

westbrook

mcgahee

Fitz

I like davis in kubiak's system but hes been hurt. I could always wait till round two but my chances of pickin him up in the second are slim to none.

Let me know what u think. Include a link to your question. Thanks.

Well it all depends on the depth of draftees there are. If there are a surplus of playmakers, they will probably go before Bush will. You can have a shot at him in the 2nd round

How many keepers? Who are your keepers?

My 3 man keeper league, I anticipate Bush being taken in the first 6 picks of the draft. With those keepers available, sounds like a 2 man keeper, so I would say Bush would be a good late first/early second round pick.

i like fitz in the 1st round because of age in this keeper league. depends on ur other RBs.

i like fitz in the 1st round because of age in this keeper league. depends on ur other RBs.

Bush in the first round is nuts, play for this year. There is no such thing as a "rebuilding year" in fantasy football.