DEF1 Carolina

Kicker Mike Vanderjat

Bench

QB1a Trent Green

RB Chris Brown

RB Samkon Gado

RB Memelde Moore

WR Koren Robinson

6 points per touchdown any position, no ppr, equal points for yards w/ receivers or rb.

Delhomme is a great under-the-radar kind of qb to have as a starter. I'm not a fan of kevin jones, but you must have gotten him in the 3rd or 4th round and that represents great value. Even in the 3rd round that's pretty good value with boldin being great value in the 4th..The only thing i'd be worried about is not having D. Williams in case/when foster goes down. drop moore or gado for him

Delhomme is a great under-the-radar kind of qb to have as a starter. I'm not a fan of kevin jones, but you must have gotten him in the 3rd or 4th round and that represents great value. Even in the 3rd round that's pretty good value with boldin being great value in the 4th..The only thing i'd be worried about is not having D. Williams in case/when foster goes down. drop moore or gado for him

Yeah, I picked my Kicker and my Defense before handcuffing with DeAngelo and I missed the boat.

I gave you a C.

In a 10 teamer, you should have better RBs than what you have on your roster. At 7 Stephen Jackson is a fine selection, but Kevin Jones as your #2. That could hurt you every week. I like the rest of your team.

Good Luck!!

I voted B, a little question about strating QBs and KJ, but good flex, great at other positions.

I gave a B for the simple fact that I agree with assessment that you should have a better number 2 than Jones. If Foster stays healthy and Ahman Green doesn't come back strong you a looking at a pretty dangerous team. See mine, it is a rate my team under "I wish this was my money league" Thanks.

Gave you a B, if Kevin Jones produces you should have a good team. Also not sure of foster as your flex.

I'll give you a C

B. Only issue is K. Jones and I agree, you need to trade or find a sleeper like maybe Benson or Addai for #2 which might have an upside. Only other issue, you got too many Carolina players w Jake D., S Smith (nice tandem) but maybe off Foster on trades.

See my post.