Sign in to follow this  
Electric Uncle Sam

Keeper League Deal

We have 3 keeepers kept per year. My keepers are already submitted for this year.

LT (2), Gates (9) & Tiki (1)....so I dont have a 1st, 2nd or 9th round pick this year.

H2H league basic scoring with .5 per rec. w/ 12 teams:

I would give up: Tiki (1), Gates (9) & my 3rd round pick 9th in the round

I would get back: Ronnie Brown (3), Boldin (4) & his 1st round pick 8th in the round.

My gut tells me to do this deal...what do you think?

I like this trade as well. Tiki will likely out perform Brown this year especially at .5 ppr, but he's a talented back, who has a bright future. Boldin also has good upside.

Of course you're giving up likely the top TE in the game, but TE is a deep position this year, with lots of talent with upside.

It's a tough call, but I think I'd pull the trigger, for the future, if nothing else...

I'd go for it! You'll have LT2 AND Ronnie Brown!! That's not a bad 1-2 punch, plus Tiki is moving into his 30's and injuries will start kicking in - its only natural. Plus, you'll have a good chance to pick up another back with the 8th pick. Losing Gates will hurt, but remember, Philip Rivers is throwing the ball in S.D., so who knows?? Obviously Gates will get his, but there are some other TE's out there that can fill your spot. Go with the trade.

We have 3 keeepers kept per year. My keepers are already submitted for this year.

LT (2), Gates (9) & Tiki (1)....so I dont have a 1st, 2nd or 9th round pick this year.

H2H league basic scoring with .5 per rec. w/ 12 teams:

I would give up: Tiki (1), Gates (9) & my 3rd round pick 9th in the round

I would get back: Ronnie Brown (3), Boldin (4) & his 1st round pick 8th in the round.

My gut tells me to do this deal...what do you think?

How many RB's do you start? How many WR's? Do you have to start a TE?

Does everyone have to keep 3? If not, does everyone usually keep 3?