Sign in to follow this  
DHAggie10

S.Jacson, E.James, or L.Jordan

I have the 6th pick in draft tom night and assuming LT, SA, Larry Johnson, Portis and Barber are gone who do u like out of these 3 rb? Scoring is 1 pt every 10 yd and 6 for TD. No extra points for receptions. I was leaning towards Edge, but they have one of worst oline in NFL and that concerns me.

And yes I know how to spell Jackson. Guess I should have checked it over,haha

I would go with Stephen Jackson

He s young, big and the work load of that offense.

Lamont jordan is not going to get his 23-26 carries according to Art Shell

Edge James, lilke u said will be running behind one of the worst o lines and dealing with the best duo recievers in the NFL

No Rudi love?

Jackson or James. Would not even consider Lamont here. James could be on a high scoring offense in a real bad division and constantly behind in points.

I would go with Stephen Jackson

He s young, big and the work load of that offense.

Lamont jordan is not going to get his 23-26 carries according to Art Shell

Edge James, lilke u said will be running behind one of the worst o lines and dealing with the best duo recievers in the NFL

of those three, sjax. but don't rule out ronnie brown. taking a wait and see approach with him during the preseason. i think he should be a solid 1000 yd, double digit TD guy.

there's also "no respect" rudi. if carson looks good this preseason and proves he's recovered from the knee injury rudi should have another stellar year.

Yeah I guess I should dconsider Rudi Johnson also. Thanks for replies and keep them coming. I think Im leaning towards Stephen Jackson

No points for receptions? I think you have to go with Rudi over all of these guys. Take the 1,400 yards and 12 TDs.

Im not sure about Edge's line? Rudi is a solid pick b/c you'll get 1400 12 td's gauranteed....L. Jordan is intriguing also, b/c of his receiving skills. If you get points per catch you should look into taking him.