Sign in to follow this  
sportscleve14

Accept This Offer?

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I trade Plaxico Burress for Reggie Wayne?

• YES
    • NO

Should I trade Plaxico Burress for Reggie Wayne.

I have (Ward, Burress, Glenn, Bruce, Michael Clayton) START- 3

1 point for every 10 yards Recieving & Rushing

6 points for all TD's

I'd rather have Wayne then Plex too. The departure of Edge should open up more looks for Wayne. The offense is just generally better and in reality both are really 1B's (Shockey being 1A in NY). Plex is also a bit fragile making him more of an injury risk then Wayne.

Do it :thumbsup:

I'm gonna disagree with the other posters, although I think you can't lose with either option. I don't think the Indy offense will be that much different than last year and Plax is the #1 passing option in NY while Wayne is still the #2 option in Indy. I think Eli will only get better with another year under his belt and I think he and Plax have a good thing going.

Please see mine, thanks!

I have wayne ranked 9th and burress 16th.

wayne got 100 yardes or a TD in 31% of games played last year, burress did it in 44%.

Wayne projected for 243.0 points, burress = 257.0.

the kicker, wayne plays against tthe easiest defenses to pass against for the 1st 13 weeks and 7th easiest in the playoffs. burress goes against the 24th ranked defense and 19th during fantasy playoffs.

with the Rb turmoil in IND, Wayne should go off and outperform burress for the year.

I also think Burress is a little better option. I just sense that the backs in Indy arent good enough to scare the defenses so they may drop back in pass coverage a little more than they did with Edge in there.