Sign in to follow this  
acubides

Keeper Trade

You can only keep 3 keepers from last year and you lose the draft spot in which you drafted the person from the previous season.

I currently have Rudi as a 3rd round keeper and Cadillac as an 11th round keeper. I won the league last year so I pick last this year in a 10 man PPR snake draft; so pick 10th and 11th (however, 6 of the 10 have a 1st round keeper so I pick 4th and 5th overall). Person I'm trading with has the 8th spot.

I also have Driver as a 6th round keeper, but I'm too worried about Favre. I would rather have a stronger WR on my team. I'm really high on Chambers this season. Should I try to go after him with Caddy? I would offer up Caddy, and my 4th round pick for Chambers (who's is his 7th round keeper) and Brady (who's his 10th round keeper).

He currently has Edge as a 2nd round keeper and Dunn as his 5th round keeper. I would also throw in Driver so he would at least have a WR to keep.

Or maybe I'm just crazy and should sit tight with Rudi, Driver, and Caddy??

Other teams look like this (with previous season draft position in parenthesis):

Team 1: D. Davis(2) /Boldin (5) /Houshmanzadeh (11)

Team 2: Tiki(3)/Tatum(5)/Brown(7)

Team 3: SA(1)/R. Wayne(3)/Gates(4)

Team 4: Peyton(1)/McGahee(2)/Fitz(5)

Team 5: LT2(1)/LJ(8)/Hasselback(13)

Team 6: Holt(2)/Jordan(3)/S. Jackson(4)

Team 7: Portis(1)/K. Jones(3)/S. Smith(6)

Team 8: Edge(2)/Dunn(5)/Chambers(7)

Team 9: Moss(1)/C. Johnson(2)/Westbrook(3)

Team 10: Rudi(3)/Driver(6)/Caddy(11)

Thanks for any insight.... if not Chambers, then is there any other WR that I can target?

I would NOT trade away Caddy. Way to much value as a 11th round keeper.

Chambers would be good to go after but not at the cost of giving up Caddy.

Please answer mine. Thanks

he's creaming at the fact taht you are even considering this trade. u r solid at RB, and driver is one of the top WRs over the last 5 years. don't ruin your core to go after chambers. mularkey offenses suck. they are a defesnvie team, when are they going to have to pass?

Owens, Terrell

Harrison, Marvin

Ward, Hines

Jackson, Darrel

Williams, Roy

Burress, Plaxico

Moss, Santana

i think this is a list of the WRs still available. all good and complimentary to fitz.

he's creaming at the fact taht you are even considering this trade. u r solid at RB, and driver is one of the top WRs over the last 5 years. don't ruin your core to go after chambers. mularkey offenses suck. they are a defesnvie team, when are they going to have to pass?

Owens, Terrell

Harrison, Marvin

Ward, Hines

Jackson, Darrel

Williams, Roy

Burress, Plaxico

Moss, Santana

i think this is a list of the WRs still available. all good and complimentary to fitz.

T.O. is going to Team 1 who has the first overall pick. Marvin Harrison is getting picked up by Team 2. The rest are available.... DJax I have now available as a 4th round keeper but I won't be keeping him. I'm too worried about his knee. I will try to target Roy Williams and Ward with my 1st and 2nd picks.

Thanks guys.