Sign in to follow this  
SCT

Give up SJax and a pick for Portis?

I won't got into details, but in essence I'd be giving up a 5th rounder and 9th rounder and SJax for Portis. I've countered with SJax and my 5th and 9th rounders for Portis and his 6th rounder. The round numbers have been adjusted for the 2 keepers (i.e. 5th is really the 3rd round of our draft since everyone keeps 2).

Is the upgrade enough to justify it?

No I dont like that deal for you. I think SJax may have a better season than Portis, and if he doesnt the #s difference wont be large enough to justify that deal. I would say no thanks to that one.

Essentially you are considering giving up a third and seventh roud pick in an upcoming draft to trade SJax for Portis. You would be giving up far too much to make up the small difference between the two players. At the end of the season it is very possible that you will be kicking yourself for giving up more than you got in return.

Essentially you are considering giving up a third and seventh roud pick in an upcoming draft to trade SJax for Portis. You would be giving up far too much to make up the small difference between the two players. At the end of the season it is very possible that you will be kicking yourself for giving up more than you got in return.

This is very true. Keep SJax, duder, no reason to panic.

Nope, as said be4 that could be to much to give, and the differential might not be significant enuf to justify it.