Sign in to follow this  
Me_2006

Is there something I'm not seeing here?

Okay. I feel like there may be something I'm overlooking in a trade that I just accepted. Here's the trade:

I send- Joseph Addai, Brian Westbrook, and Javon Walker

I recieve- Willis McGahee, Clinton Portis, and Chris Chambers

The guy told me he was interested in those three players on my team and told me to name my price. I sent him that as a reply assuming we would negotiate from there and meet somewhere in the middle. I then got an email saying my trade had been accepted and was pending league review etc. Most of the guys in our league don't seem to be keeping up with their teams, so this should go through. With the guy accepting this without hesitation is there something I'm not seeing here, or did I just rob him blind? My RB's now consist of LJ, Portis, McGahee, and Fred Taylor. Again, this seems too good to be true, is there something I missed?

Nope....you basically robbed that poor SOB.

However, I am the biggest Javon Walker fan this year and I think he will be HUGE!

With that said though, I don't think you could have passed on this trade. Actually, I will be very surprised if your league doesn't find it a little fishy!

Haha yeah. I remember you saying to keep Walker earlier, but thats when I thought the deal was going to involve TO or something. This was too good to pass on, and I agree they may find it fishy, the guy accepted straight up though, and I none of them have been very active on waivers or anything like that, so it should go through. At least I hope so! lol.

Well if it was Edge from last year it's a fair deal.

Since it's Addai....you have the upper hand....unless Addai wins the starting job and puts up Edge numbers, which is very possible.

As of right now you got the better deal....but time will tell with this deal.

:blink: ...Hope it wasn't his wife that thinks FF Is stupid that went on his computer and really stuck it to her hubby :banana: ...

tHat should be illegal :blink: ..good swap