Sign in to follow this  
trekkers

Who's the Best Tier 3 WR?

In my Draft, the remaining best WR are listed below with my analysis. How close am I?

1. Javon Walker - ready to have a big season w/Jake Plummer if he can stay healthy! (best of group)
  2. Derrick Mason - McNair & Mason will post good numbers weekly (second best of group)
  3. Joey Galloway - still has the speed and with a running game can post big numbers w/Simms (third best, but may surprise)
  4. Deion Branch - too risky for a early round pick - wait until RND 9
  5. Lee Evans - way to many questions; can he handle being the "go to" WR? QB? Pass protection?
  6. Rod Smith - over the hill; not a good fantasy WR anymore

thoughts.............

:rolleyes:

In my Draft, the remaining best WR are listed below with my analysis. How close am I?
  1. Javon Walker - ready to have a big season w/Jake Plummer if he can stay healthy! (best of group)
  2. Derrick Mason - McNair & Mason will post good numbers weekly (second best of group)
  3. Joey Galloway - still has the speed and with a running game can post big numbers w/Simms (third best, but may surprise)
  4. Deion Branch - too risky for a early round pick - wait until RND 9
  5. Lee Evans - way to many questions; can he handle being the "go to" WR? QB? Pass protection?
  6. Rod Smith - over the hill; not a good fantasy WR anymore

thoughts.............

:rolleyes:

I have tried to behave and not reply to the plethora of Who? What? Where? questions, as the "lifers" on the site get a little testy. BUT, if you think Rod Smith is "over the hill; not a good fantasy WR anymore" why would you rank him here? BTW, IMHO, he belongs above Branch (if he doesn't report on time) and Evans (and I like Evans, just not the supporting cast). Others in "the area" are Andre Johnson, Plax and Roy Williams. HTH