Sign in to follow this  
steelers2101

Maroney

I'm thinking:

160 carries, 750 yards, 4 TDs, 20 receptions, 150 yards, 1 TD

if you click on the search button above and type 'maroney' in the little window and hit return, guess what happens.

if you click on the search button above and type 'maroney' in the little window and hit return, guess what happens.

Not the information I'm looking for. The Dillon/Maroney thread isn't bad, but doesn't touch on actual numbers. Thanks for being a smart ass though. Makes this site so much better. Idiot.

Not the information I'm looking for. The Dillon/Maroney thread isn't bad, but doesn't touch on actual numbers. Thanks for being a smart ass though. Makes this site so much better. Idiot.

most normal people wait until the preseason is over to start acting tough about predictions. tard.

most normal people wait until the preseason is over to start acting tough about predictions. tard.

oh ok...that makes sense. I think most normal people try to discuss these things before their draft, but obviously as late as possible. Keep it coming, you are only making yourself look more and more like an idiot.

Also, most normal people don't police message boards like losers. Maybe you're just a normal loser. Congratulations.

Or maybe we want to know BEFORE we draft...douche

I'd like to see him win the job this year, but with the heat on, Dillon would play through a broken leg. Hes tough, very tough.

I see him with somewhere around 600 and 5tds, with receptions not worth mentioning. Faulk will be the 3rd down back again.

oh ok...that makes sense. I think most normal people try to discuss these things before their draft, but obviously as late as possible. Keep it coming, you are only making yourself look more and more like an idiot.

Also, most normal people don't police message boards like losers. Maybe you're just a normal loser. Congratulations.

im far from normal, im elite. :banana:

and i like to push little people around. :D

Maroney is a year away... Pats homer here...

he will get action, but unless you are talking keeper league, keep it in your pants this year

I would put his floor at about 450 yards and 5 tds, but if Dillon sucks or gets hurt, the pats won't hesitate to use him and Maroney has the talent to be a fantasy RB1.

this thread is a mess

what else is new..........this kind of action is a guarantee in every thread on here.

The problem with Maroney is that you will never know when to play him. Unles Corey Dillon is in a cast Belichick will list him as the starter and then play who ever the hell he feels like playing.

Any Dillon owner from last year will attest to this. Belichick loves to game the injury listings, and is a fantasy fooballer's worst enemy. You'll think Dillon is starting then Maroney gets the rock, the next week it will be the opposite.

Overall though, I like what I've seen from Maroney in the pre-season, but I still think that Corey will get the money touches when healthy. His yards were terrible last year, but his TDs made up for it. I think that this trend will continue this year. Expect Dillon to get the carries when it counts, with Maroney spelling him between the 20s...next year it may be a different story.

3500 yards and 40 touchdowns minimum and no I am not biased.

The yards are right, but the TD's are off. It's 1000 TD's.