14.5--Brandon Jacobs, RB, NYG--DocJ

14.6--Derrick Burgess, DL, Oak--Waveman

14.7--Charles Grant, DL, NO--BoneYard

14.8--Mike Bell, RB, Den--Scooter

14.9--Nate Clements--ExFajita

14.10--Michael Jenkins, WR, Atl--Tex

14.11--Simeon Rice, DL, TB--Doyle

14.12--Ben Watson, TE, NE--Zap

I am recklessly predrafted, again only two in the queue, but I should be around.

Ok, I screwed up and forgot that I still had Jenkins in my queue, so either him or Roddy White is on the trade block. If you need another WR3 or 4, then holler at me. I'm willing to deal either of them for a fair offer at any position of need for me. :mad:

Ok, I screwed up and forgot that I still had Jenkins in my queue, so either him or Roddy White is on the trade block. If you need another WR3 or 4, then holler at me. I'm willing to deal either of them for a fair offer at any position of need for me. :P

No thanks, but I screwed up that corner too.

I was looking at Scooter's QBless roster trying to decide which QB he would take. Thinking biggest upside, I clicked on Warner not meaning anything. He went into my queue (commish tools are a ######). Scooter immediately picked Mike Bell, and Nate Clements was top of my queue. He fell next. I got Warner so fast it was just done and other picks were made. :banana:

I'm cool with it. He does have nice potential with those receivers, but I would have stuck to my D if I had my choice.

BTW, I've said this here on the mange, and in the SP-- Ben Watson - STUD.

No thanks, but I screwed up that corner too.

I was looking at Scooter's QBless roster trying to decide which QB he would take. Thinking biggest upside, I clicked on Warner not meaning anything. He went into my queue (commish tools are a ######). Scooter immediately picked Mike Bell, and Nate Clements was top of my queue. He fell next. I got Warner so fast it was just done and other picks were made. :mad:

I'm cool with it. He does have nice potential with those receivers, but I would have stuck to my D if I had my choice.

BTW, I've said this here on the mange, and in the SP-- Ben Watson - STUD.

that is comedy.

and you were damn close - I was thinking QB, just not Warner....I wanted to go TGreen -> Warner with 15-16, but you've foiled my plan. Now I need to rethink that strategy. :wall: