Sign in to follow this  
Zefram0911

11th out of 12 teams... RAPE!

Standard scoring... 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1 Flex RB/WR, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF, 1DB, 1 DB/DL Flex

1. (11) C. Williams RB

2. (14) T. Holt WR

3. (35) R. Bush RB

4. (38) C. Dillon RB

5. (59) T. Heap TE

6. (62) L. Evans WR

7. (83) J. Plummer QB

8. (86) Ma. Jones WR

9. (107) D. Williams RB

10. (110) T. Williamson WR

11. (131) A. Bryant WR

12. (134) K. Curtis WR

13. (155) J. Kitna QB

14. (158) M. Anderson RB

15. (179) J. Reed K

16. (182) Dallas DEF

17. (203) R. Barber DB

18. (206) M. Williams DB

How did I do? I think there might have been a couple of missteps. What's my strength? What's my weaknesses?

i'm not too high on your #2 rb, dillon or bush could both be in rbbc. could you handcuff one of them?

Yeah, maybe the owner of Deshaun Foster has either Duece or Maroney. If so, try to trade DeAngelo straight up for one of them.

If C. Williams can stay healthy I think it could be a breakout year, Dillion will still get goal line carries regardless if his playing time dwindles, Bush is the wild card.

Over all I like it. Bush should become a solid starter and as your #2 will you some points. Dillion is still going to get his and at the goal line he is pretty good as #3. You wides are fine IMO. You do have some ?? as to your other rb i case on injury and chance of rbbc.....look for trade for HC. Good luck

Mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=222656

you have a lot of guys that could have a lot of upside next year... c. williams, d. williams, l. evans, a. bryant. i don't know much about IDP but it looks pretty solid to me.

Agree with most here.

I liked your first 2 picks, but am not sold on Bush without Deuce or Dillon without Maroney.

I like the way Caddy runs and if he stays healthy I think he puts up big numbers. I don't think Holt is affected by a balanced attack.

Seems like you threw a bunch of darts at WR to see which one sticks. Overall I think you have good depth here.

Your QBs are a little weak and with Cutler doing so well I would avoid Plummer. I think plummer starts all year and a team is stupid if they mess with a successfull QB but I just prefer to avoid any situation with potential question marks. Especially with the headache machine Shanny.

I would try to work a trade for Maroney or Deuce. Overall I think you are in good shape for picking 11

Mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=222859