WR Booker, Marty

WR Branch, Deion

WR Lloyd, Brandon

TE Davis, Vernon

TE Winslow, Kellen

K Tynes, Lawrence

DST Jacksonville

Thanks!

Great team all around... Portis will be great this year. FWP and Dunn can benefit nicely depending how bush does this year, but you know you'd keep him as a keeper for the following years. Santana Moss is iffy in my book. Many will disagree with me, but I just dont see Santana having a great year like he did last year with all the other options Washington added.

Thanks for the reply!

Until Branch comes back, if he does, you have a problem at WR 3 and TE. i'm a Browns fan and hope KW II lights it up, but expect more 3-28 yd days than 7 for 85 and TD days. Same could be said for Davis, but i think you got what you paid for and by getting the RBs you got, it has to come at a price. Warner/Plummer should be fine, though.

solid all around team. QBs aren't great but they should put up descent numbers. first two WRs are good, others are slightly questionable. RBs are very solid, i like what you've done with them. i am looking to pick up vernon davis as well, think he will be a nice addition. nice job and good luck this season.

please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=223158

Ten team keeper league. I kept Portis. We start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1DEF

QB Warner, Kurt

QB Plummer, Jake

RB Portis, Clinton

RB Bush, Reggie

RB Dunn, Warrick

RB Parker, Willie

WR Moss, Santana

WR Jackson, Darrell

WR Smith, Rod

WR Booker, Marty

WR Branch, Deion

WR Lloyd, Brandon

TE Davis, Vernon

TE Winslow, Kellen

K Tynes, Lawrence

DST Jacksonville

Thanks!

Quarterbacks have some ?'s...but with that said, I like them both anyhow. If Warner stays healthy, he'll be money. With the weapons around him, how can he not be? Also, I don't understand why Plummer doesn't get picked higher. He was a top 12 QB in my league last year and the team added Javon Walker.

If Portis is able to play without worrying about his shoulder, you should have some very good RB's. I'm wary of jumping on the Bush bandwagon..but I think I might be starting to. With Dunn and Parker, you have great RB depth.

I like your receivers a lot too. I don't get why Santana Moss isn't ranked higher after his amazing year last year. If anything, I think the added options on the WAS offense should help him get open. He's a stud. Jackson is an underrated WR who always performs and Rod Smith is a good #3. You know exactly what youre getting out of him.

I think Winslow is actually the better TE to start early in the season. Living in Cleveland, I've been keeping a close eye on him and I'm telling you, he looks great. He's fast, catches everything in sight, and after doing nothing but lifting weights the last 2 years, he is absolutely RIPPED. He'll break plenty of tackles and he has a drive to succeed that is uncanny.

Jacksonville's Defense is going to be tough this year. There defensive line just puts them at such an advantage.

A very nice team I think. I think you'll do very well and you have some nice depth at RB that you can use as trade bait if your other positions don't perform as well as you hope.

Please take a look at my team and let me know what you think, Thanks!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=222878