58-Todd Heap

63-DeShaun Foster

82-Matt Jones

87-Terry Glenn

106-Billy Volek

111-Chicago Bears D

130-Antonio Bryant

135-Michael Bennett

154-Mike Vanderjagt (This was one of my mistakes, I already know, Too Early)

159-Brandon Jacobs

178-Marcus Robinson

183-Indianapolis Colts (Maybe the 2nd D was not a great idea)

202-Dallas Clark (Could not pass up D. Clark so late in the draft)

207-Andrew Walter

226-Eric Parker

231-Ricky Williams (My Keeper for Next Year Hopefully)

My first thoughts on this team is I need to address QB Depth. The top 2 QBs on my team have Rookie QBs breathing down thier neck. So I'm thinking before the season begins i'm going to try and trade for another Starting QB. Where I got screwed on the QB situation is we had a couple people grab 5 QBs one guy grabbed 6. I did not expect this at all. So right now on the waiver wire there are no starting QBs left and alot of the backups are even gone as well.

I think the Ricky Williams pick will be nice for next year. Losing the 20th/final pick of next years draft whould be nice. If Ricky can stay away from the W33D!

What are your thoughts???

Obviously you have a solid team with Tiki in the 3rd. Warner may be a reach as far as health but the offense is undeniable. Jacobs was way early even though he is the handcuff. Marcus Robinson and Billy Volek are probably both reaches with much better value available I would think even that late.

But on the + side you got a steal with Foster as late as you did. After he breaks out early trade him for another big receiver or a QB in the event that Warner falters. Heap should be strong at TE. Bears Dee is sick that could be a steal in the 10th.

Obviously you have a solid team with Tiki in the 3rd. Warner may be a reach as far as health but the offense is undeniable. Jacobs was way early even though he is the handcuff. Marcus Robinson and Billy Volek are probably both reaches with much better value available I would think even that late.

But on the + side you got a steal with Foster as late as you did. After he breaks out early trade him for another big receiver or a QB in the event that Warner falters. Heap should be strong at TE. Bears Dee is sick that could be a steal in the 10th.

I forgot to mention we have a flex player so most likely I will hang on to D. Foster and start 3 RBs for as long as they are all 3 healthy.

Thanks for the reply.