Sign in to follow this  
devius

Worried about my team...what do you think?

picked 10th in a 10teamer and this is what i ended up with...

Jake Delhomme

Aaron Brooks

Lamont Jordan

Caddy Williams

Julius Jones

Dominick Rhodes

Brandon Jacobs

Najeh Davenport

Maurice Morris

Chris Chambers

Donald Driver

Derrick Mason

Keenan Mckardell

Eric Mounds

Jason Witten

Josh Brown

Jacksonville

im a lil worried about my RB's for the reason i couldnt handcuff Rhodes or Jones. addai and barber were both picked up. and i think im a lil weak at WR. we start 1QB 2RB 2WR 1WR/RB 1WR/TE 1TE 1K 1DEF. what moves do i need to make to solidify my roster do you think?

im a little torn on this team. i like your top 2 wr and think you should always put a rb in the flex spot so i wouldnt be too concerned there. and your rbs are all good names but not happen to be all guys that i really wasnt very high on this year. imo.. davenport and morris really arent worth a roster spot and you may want to look elswhere on the ww. and if you are worried about getting jj and rhodes handcuffed then you should try to move mason for one of the 2 and then try to move the other to the team with the handcuff for a little more depth at wr.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=223121 thanks

Not bad. I like your top 3 WR's, and I think the flex job each week should come down to being Mason vs. JJ. I would recommend trying to send Jacobs to the guy with Tiki, Rhodes to the guy with Addai, or Najeh to the player with Ahman. I'd probably dump Morris for somebody on the waivers who might be better.

Good luck, please see mine, thanks.