Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

BUY LOW - on Southeast Jerome !

Currently Proffessor TutTu is at his lowest value he will be at ! He is pretty much all upside at this point and you can maybe get him at a dirt cheapo price tag ! ! Sheriff Gonna Get cha mat worse misses 2 regular season weeks to get totally okay ! People that think Duckett will Vulture IMO are a little off as Duckett would only get the TD's Betts woulda got anyway as well as short yardage carries but NOT GL carries. Dr. I don't know is a back that cares most about Touchdowns . I think Duckett gets a few - however I think Portis gets the majority like 60/40 on GL carries.

Clinton even missing weeks 1-2 ( which still he might play week 1 ) is still a top 10 RB or should be right now. And currently there are Many nervous Portis owners that would let him go for incredibly less right now.

In Dynasty and Keeper leagues espcially go an get Portis now while he is still a value !

i don't know why you think portis can be had cheap, maybe our ideas of cheap must differ :huh: In my dynasty league i won't trade him for anything cuz i still think he can be awesome, especially with saunders there. I might have to wait a year for him to get fully healed but he should still be good enough to start for me this year. and with portis, caddy, cj and 2 first round picks next year i'm not pushing the panic button (and i have STicky Williams and Norwood who may contribute a lot next year) :ninja:

by cheap I mean you can get him for about a mid to late second round price tag. Im am not saying he would be dirt cheap but if you really want Portis buy now and get rewarded later.

by cheap I mean you can get him for about a mid to late second round price tag. Im am not saying he would be dirt cheap but if you really want Portis buy now and get rewarded later.

ok boy racer, who you playing with that portis drops to a mid to late round pick? there like 5 guys in your league?