Sign in to follow this  
NCNickNasty

Klopfenstein

I drafted a TE really late in my draft this year and was looking to now pick up a sleeper off of waivers. I was wondering if any of you rams homers could tell me how Klopfenstein has been doing in the preseason so far? Has he caught many balls or will he be primarily a blocking TE? Any info would greatly help.

Just a sidenote, take a look @ the Denver TE, rookie Tony Schefler...6'5" 250 lbs and very good speed and great hands. He could be a late round sleeper, possibly starting for the Broncos. :pointstosky:

Just a sidenote, take a look @ the Denver TE, rookie Tony Schefler...6'5" 250 lbs and very good speed and great hands. He could be a late round sleeper, possibly starting for the Broncos. :banana:

'possibly' starting..... he seems like a good deal but i would rather an actual starter

i think im going to take a look at one of these 2 guys this year, i have drafted Klop in one league, he seems to be ahead of Byrd and has had a goodnumber of catches through preseason so far

im crossing my fingers that Linehan does for him what he did to Wiggins a few years back

I've also been targeting Joe Klop...as scott Linehan, loves 2 te sets...I think he has great upsaide, and if your in a Keeper league could be worth a flyer

I just picked up Scheffler and dropped Pollard. There has been nothing in Detroit that excites me about Pollard. The only other guy I was thinking is Kinney in Tenn. He always seems to get a good number of catches, at least when mcnair was there, but Troupe may hurt him this year.

I just picked up Scheffler and dropped Pollard. There has been nothing in Detroit that excites me about Pollard. The only other guy I was thinking is Kinney in Tenn. He always seems to get a good number of catches, at least when mcnair was there, but Troupe may hurt him this year.

Scheffler is the #2 TE right now, but Denver runs a lot of two TE sets, and last year Putzier was their 3rd leading receiver.

Scheffler is a great pickup IMO.

I also picked him up in both of my leagues, very late round picks. Hoping he pans out . Cheers!! :rolleyes:

I also picked him up in both of my leagues, very late round picks. Hoping he pans out . Cheers!! :rolleyes:

Yeah same here, I basically ignored te's in the draft this year because many of them went way earlier than I thought they should. So at this point it looks like I will be starting Scheffler at TE unless I can find someone else better on the wire.