Sign in to follow this  
ullloveit

Please rate my team

Hey all. Just drafted 4th in a 10 team league. 1 pt for 10 rush and rec, 1 pt for 25 pass 6pts fpr all TD's. Start 1 qb, 2 rbs, 3 rec, 1 te, 1 def and 1 k. I think I could use help ay wr and backup rb. How did I do and what should I do to improve.

1 Tiki Barber

2 Clinton Portis

3 Chris Chambers

4 Donald Driver

5 Donovan McNabb

6 Todd Heap

7 T.J. Houshmandzadeh

8 Frank Gore

9 T.J. Duckett

10 Keenan McCardell

11 Steve McNair

12 Deuce McAllister

13 Jerry Porter

14 DST Ravens

15 Eric Moulds

16 Kasay

Thanmks for all the help. I will answer yours.

I like this team. Good starting team across the board. Gore is a fantastic backup RB right now. Chambers and Driver will be great for you.

:( i like this team also. you've got some solid starters.

RBs:

~Tiki Barber is a solid starter every week

~Clinton Portis is known as a quick healer who has been able to play through pain in the past. But with the addition of T.J. Duckett it is obvious the Redskins are concerned about Portis' shoulder possibly being an issue the entire season.

~Frank Gore will be given the chance to carry the bulk of with load with Hicks now that Barlow is gone.

~T.J. Duckett - Check out how he does tonight against New England.

~Deuce McAllister - Monday’s game against Dallas will be helpful to determine if his right knee is nearly fully recovered.

WRs:

~Chris Chambers is another solid start on any given week. He seems to have built a pretty good rapport with Culpepper.

~Donald Driver is certainly capable of scoring more than the 5 TDs from last year and has been Favre’s most reliable target

~T.J. Houshmandzadeh should exceed expectations if Palmer can stay healthy

~Keenan McCardell should continue to exceed expectations again this year despite age.

~Jerry Porter considered a solid no. 3 since he is prone to spectacular catches as well as conspicuous drops. I'd listen to patsgirl and find someone else.

~Eric Moulds definitely brings the experience and past productivity to Houston.

See if you like any of the RBs and WRs posted at http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/analysis/ne...gue=fantasy/nfl