Sign in to follow this  
laxdad57

RATE THIS TEAM -----PLEASE!

New 10 Team League - You must keep (1) player for next season.

Starting lineup, QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, RB/WR/TE, PK and DEF.

Drafted from the seven spot.

RND Player

1 Ronnie Brown

2 LaMont Jordan

3 Brian Westbrook

4 Hines Ward

5 Julius Jones

6 Darrel Jackson

7 TJ Housh

8 Daunte Culpepper

9 Tatum Bell

10 Chris Cooley

11 Laverneous Coles

12 Ben Roethlisberger

13 Antonio Bryant

14 Braylon Edwards

15 Jeff Wilkins

16 SanDiego

QB - Daunte Culpepper, Ben Roethlisberger

RB - Ronnie Brown, LaMont Jordan, Brian Westbrook, Julius Jones, Tatum Bell

WR - Hines Ward, Darrel Jackson, TJ Housh, Laverneous Coles, Antonio Bryant, Braylon Edwards

TE - Chris Cooley

PK - Jeff Wilkins

DEF - SanDiego

Scoring: All TD = 6, 1/25 passing, 1/10 rushing, 1/8 recieving, standard kicking and defense points.

Competitive league. Let me know what you think will comment on yours.

Your Running Backs look good... your all set there, but I'm no crazy about the receivers. Darrell Jackson has some injuries and the rest of the receiving core is part of that risk/reward scenerio you suggested on my post. Except for of course Hines Ward(Hamstring) and Cooley. Antonio Bryant played very well for me last year not sure what will happen this year. All in all a well balanced team...

Good Luck

RND Player

1 Ronnie Brown

2 LaMont Jordan

3 Brian Westbrook

4 Hines Ward

5 Julius Jones

6 Darrel Jackson

7 TJ Housh

8 Daunte Culpepper

9 Tatum Bell

10 Chris Cooley

11 Laverneous Coles

12 Ben Roethlisberger

13 Antonio Bryant

14 Braylon Edwards

15 Jeff Wilkins

16 SanDiego

WR - Hines Ward, Darrel Jackson, TJ Housh, Laverneous Coles, Antonio Bryant, Braylon Edwards

TE - Chris Cooley

PK - Jeff Wilkins

DEF - SanDiego

Scoring: All TD = 6, 1/25 passing, 1/10 rushing, 1/8 recieving, standard kicking and defense points.

I think you have a very nice RB situation, but you have a lot of (what I consider) #2 and #3 WRs on your team. I would suggest finding a team that needs a good running back and see if they're willing to part with a good wide receiver (since your best WR, Ward, is fairly inconsistent week to week since he plays on such a run oriented team).

But what I think will make a big difference for your team is whether Culpepper does it for you or not. Boom or bust baby!

Please rate mine.

Rate me please!

I think you have a very nice RB situation, but you have a lot of (what I consider) #2 and #3 WRs on your team. I would suggest finding a team that needs a good running back and see if they're willing to part with a good wide receiver (since your best WR, Ward, is fairly inconsistent week to week since he plays on such a run oriented team).

But what I think will make a big difference for your team is whether Culpepper does it for you or not. Boom or bust baby!

Please rate mine.

Rate me please!

Thanks for the feedback. Keep the reviews coming.

Thanks for the feedback. Keep the reviews coming.

I agree with the others - you might consider offering an RB for trade for a bettter receiver... maybe Julius Jones is he has a good first game. The Redskins offense hasn't impressed me this season so Chris Cooley may not have the greatest year. The Culpepper pick with either get you the championship or bring you way down, but tha'ts where the fun lies. San Diego seems to be a middle of the pack defense. but not bad if you got them on your last pick. Enjoy!

I agree with the others - you might consider offering an RB for trade for a bettter receiver... maybe Julius Jones is he has a good first game. The Redskins offense hasn't impressed me this season so Chris Cooley may not have the greatest year. The Culpepper pick with either get you the championship or bring you way down, but tha'ts where the fun lies. San Diego seems to be a middle of the pack defense. but not bad if you got them on your last pick. Enjoy!

As the season progresses and RB's go down with injury, I'll make a RB/WR deal that improves me at WR and the other guy at RB. Provided that the injury bug hasn't affected my own RB's badly.

very good RB depth with Jjones and TBell on bench. I don't particularly like either guy but solid backups. 2 biggest steals were DJax in 6th, who I think will be better than Hines, and CPep in 8th. I'm also high on Cooley. I don't see this as an elite team unless Brown develops bigtime. It will be 3rd-5th I think.

I think you got a very well balanced team. great depth at RB though, with Denver is can be a toss up who get the bulk. As others have said, your one weakness is WR (though not a large one)

RND Player

1 Ronnie Brown

2 LaMont Jordan

3 Brian Westbrook

4 Hines Ward

5 Julius Jones

6 Darrel Jackson

7 TJ Housh

8 Daunte Culpepper

9 Tatum Bell

10 Chris Cooley

11 Laverneous Coles

12 Ben Roethlisberger

13 Antonio Bryant

14 Braylon Edwards

15 Jeff Wilkins

16 SanDiego

TE - Chris Cooley

PK - Jeff Wilkins

DEF - SanDiego

pretty solid for the most part. julius jones seems like a reach with barber in the mix but good value on culpepper in the 8th. not sure about tatum bell but probably a good one to stash. your D might be in trouble.