Sign in to follow this  
Gatorclan3

TRADING OUT OF THE 1st ROUND...

I have the 4th pick in a 14-team redraft league. I am at a loss as to who to pick and I thought about trading out of the 1st round altogether and acquiring more picks in rounds 2-6. Is this a smart move? What should I expect in a trade? Someone has already offered me a trade from the 12th spot. He offered me his 2nd and 5th for me 1st and 8th. I quickly shot it down. I need more than that but how much? Thanks for your help!

I have the 4th pick in a 14-team redraft league. I am at a loss as to who to pick and I thought about trading out of the 1st round altogether and acquiring more picks in rounds 2-6. Is this a smart move? What should I expect in a trade? Someone has already offered me a trade from the 12th spot. He offered me his 2nd and 5th for me 1st and 8th. I quickly shot it down. I need more than that but how much? Thanks for your help!

In a 10 person league, I traded my 3rd (3.02) and my 5th (5.02) for the 6th person taken (Tiki Barber)

I don't think I would trade the 4th pick overall in a 14 team league to anyone lower in the order than me. The reason being that there is a huge drop off in value from the 4th pick to a 2nd round pick.

Take Tiki and don't look back.

just my $0.02

I don't think I would trade the 4th pick overall in a 14 team league to anyone lower in the order than me. The reason being that there is a huge drop off in value from the 4th pick to a 2nd round pick.

Take Tiki and don't look back.

just my $0.02

I agree. I would keep my first round pick.

I traded the my 1.06 and 6.07 for a 2.03 and 4.03. I thought that was pretty fair value.

I was looking to do this as well.... but couldn't get anyone to bite...

Also I agree that it's after pick 4 that's when that string of Rb's is all the same... Take Tiki (unless it's a Dynasty)