Sign in to follow this  
PlasticElvis

How would you improve this team?

Ok, My RBs suck. I had the 3rd pick in an keep 2 league. Since my RB roster last year consisted of Preist Holmes, Deuce McCallister, Willie Parker, and Tatum Bell. I was pretty screwed when it came time to declare keepers.

All the big boys were of course kept, and the first 2 guys picked Bush & R. Brown.

So My roster looks like this:

QBs

Trent Green | Drew Brees

RBs

Willie Parker | Joseph Addai | Reuben Droughns | Jamal Lewis

WRs

Larry Fitzgerald | Hines Ward | Dante Stallworth | Rod Smith

TEs

Jeremy Shockey | Kellen Winslow

Ks

Josh Scobee | John Carney

D/STs

Pittsburgh | Denver

There is a guy in my league looking for WRs and offering Tiki. Keeping in mind that this is a keep 2 league where the positions on the roster are fixed, what serious offers would you make for Tiki?

Ok, My RBs suck. I had the 3rd pick in an keep 2 league. Since my RB roster last year consisted of Preist Holmes, Deuce McCallister, Willie Parker, and Tatum Bell. I was pretty screwed when it came time to declare keepers.

All the big boys were of course kept, and the first 2 guys picked Bush & R. Brown.

So My roster looks like this:

QBs

Trent Green | Drew Brees

RBs

Willie Parker | Joseph Addai | Reuben Droughns | Jamal Lewis

WRs

Larry Fitzgerald | Hines Ward | Dante Stallworth | Rod Smith

TEs

Jeremy Shockey | Kellen Winslow

Ks

Josh Scobee | John Carney

D/STs

Pittsburgh | Denver

There is a guy in my league looking for WRs and offering Tiki. Keeping in mind that this is a keep 2 league where the positions on the roster are fixed, what serious offers would you make for Tiki?

Did he give you any indication he would be willing to do a bundle rather than a straight up 1:1, what does his roster look like aside of Tiki ?

Stallworths value is up right now since the trade to Philly. Maybe you can package him with Addai or Jamal. Droughns and Parker might actually end up being a decent set if Parker gets some goal line carries this year. I heard Cowher say that he would. Never know.....Jamal might go for 2000 again!!!!!!!

He wants to package with one of his receivers:

Chambers | Santana Moss | Derrick Mason | Eddie Kennison

I should also mention that we are required to start a TE.

I'm going through that day after the draft Schizophrenia of thinking my team is good one minute and thinking I have no chance the next... Perhaps it's best that I sit on it a while.