Sign in to follow this  
Verbal Kent

Jets RB situation

Does anyone know who is starting for the Jets in week 1? Is is Blaylock who's started every preseason game or are they going to try and rush Barlow in? Come you Jets fans, lets hear from east coast bastards.

Jet's fan here...basically we have no clue. If I had to make a guess. I'd say Barlow starts, and Blaylock is more of the change of pace back. It's going to be RBBC with the best person getting the most carries.

That's what I figured. Don't ask me how but Blaylock ended up on my team on draft day a couple weeks ago before the Barlow trade. Not good.

New Yorker here but not a Jets fan. Indications are that Blaylock starts and Barlow to see PT. I imagine if Barlow has a half-way decent outing his role will increase. Similarly, if Blaylock plays well I don't think Mangini will change the set-up just for the sake of change.

Is C-Mart on the PUP at this point? Are the NY/NJ media saying anything about him not playing this year?

What is going on with Cedric Houston? I thought he was the backup but I haven't kept up with NYJ news this year.

Does anyone know who is starting for the Jets in week 1? Is is Blaylock who's started every preseason game or are they going to try and rush Barlow in? Come you Jets fans, lets hear from east coast bastards.

I don't know, but who is this imposter!!??!! And it's KINT!! :lol: :first: :mad:

New Yorker here but not a Jets fan. Indications are that Blaylock starts and Barlow to see PT. I imagine if Barlow has a half-way decent outing his role will increase. Similarly, if Blaylock plays well I don't think Mangini will change the set-up just for the sake of change.

yes, report came out today C Mart was definitely out the 1st 6 games

I have had this guy on my keeper for the last 5 years and finally dropped him today, management was sad to see him go, but its time to get younger