Sign in to follow this  
Illfan

Any deep sleeper WR/TE/RB to pick up after draft?

I had Greg Jones go down and was looking to pickup a good WR, TE, or RB, with a lot of upside. Do any of you have any recommendations in each (assuming they might be available after a 12-team draft)?

I had Greg Jones go down and was looking to pickup a good WR, TE, or RB, with a lot of upside. Do any of you have any recommendations in each (assuming they might be available after a 12-team draft)?

Greg Jennings might be there. If he is, I would snatch him up in a heartbeat.

Alex Smith may be available at TE.

Jerome Harrison and Jerious Norwood are decent backup RBs in case their starters go down (Droughns and Dunn).

Brandon Jacobs is a good backup who will get TDs even with a healthy Tiki.

I agree that Greg Jennings would be a nice pickup and I would probably take him over the guys I listed. He's gone in most 12 team leagues though.

Musa Smith is a nice sneaky backup. According to Billick, he's "the future". Problem is that he has two "nows" ahead of him on the depth chart.

Corey Bradford is a decent risk. I don't like Kitna but #2 in a Martz offense has been valuable in the past and he seems to have a strong hold on that role.

Pittman is a guy that is surely available. If Caddy gets hurt he's an intant starter.

Marques Colston is supposedly the #2 WR in NO.

I don't know if that gets you excited, but I am interested bc/ I have Drew Brees as my starting QB :cry:

Plus, cbssportsline has him listed as a TE. If he really is a WR and produces he could be an amazing TE.

A lot of this is admittedly :mad:

There may be better options on your waiver wire. Who's out there?