Sign in to follow this  
Young_Grasshopper

The Lundi pickup

I'm starting to doubt my wisdom of picking up so many injured RBs... but I did get bargain prices for them. However, who would you drop, if anyone, to pick up Lundi?

S Jackson

C Williams

M Bell

D Davis

A Green

We can only carry 5 RBs, so it has to be one of these if it's anyone. I'm leaning toward keeping all of this crew, though I'm going to kick myself if Davis, Green and Bell lose their starting jobs.

Help?

Wow, as a Davis owner for the past two years, I would say drop him and take Lundy, and if by some miracle Davis actually stays on the roster, let someone else worry about his week to week status on those knees. You wouldn't be starting those guys anyway. I would definitely hang onto Green over Bell.

Hold on here, dont jump to drop Davis so quick. IF Davis goes down, Lundy will be AT BEST, still splitting carries with Vernand Morrency. It's a high risk low reward situation. I say drop Ahman Green and get Davis and Lundy handcuffed.

I agree with dropping Green and handcuffing Davis. Green bay's running game is not going to be good. Atleast you will have one for sure starter. If they IR Davis you might be able to pick Green back up or snag another prospect.

drop davis, and this is from a houston homer :thumbsup: