Sign in to follow this  
GDogg

Draft Buddy

This may make me the biggest fantasy football geek on earth, but I like to update the Draft Buddy following the draft for players that were immediately dropped following our draft with players that were added.

I was wondering if there is a way for me to update the projections in the Draft Buddy without resetting the entire imputted draft? If I click setup draft buddy with everything already imputed other than updated projections, will that erase all the draft data?

Thanks in advance!

Also, where do I sign up for the survivor contest?

Hey GDogg. Update the projections in the Compiler, making sure you don't change any league settings on the inputs tab (teams, keepers, auction yay or nay, starters, etc.). Then go to your Buddy file and make sure to uncheck the "Clear Keepers and Draft Picks" checkbox right beside the Setup Draft Buddy button. Then run the setup. All your keepers and draft picks should stay intact, but with new rankings/projections, which will update the summary tab's total roster and total starters projected FF points calcs.

Survivor pool link is in my signature.

This may make me the biggest fantasy football geek on earth, but I like to update the Draft Buddy following the draft for players that were immediately dropped following our draft with players that were added.

Don't worry GDogg, our league runs a 'supplemental' draft after the event so that we can take advantage of any sleepers showing strong in preseason (we draft the last weekend in july) and I've just added them to the buddy by using extra 'keeper' slots.

Geeks of the forum unite :cry:

Mike, this is only tangentially related to the topic at hand. Did you get the e-mail I sent you? When my draft finished, I sent the results to you guys via the button in the Draft Buddy. After sending it, my computer crashed before I could save it. Is there any way to retrieve that information from wherever it went when I sent it to you? It was a 20-team league, and I believe I had zhinz@sbcglobal.net as the e-mail address.

Thanks, I'll do that. I drafted Morency late in my draft on Saturday (guessed wrong on the starter), but immediately dropped him for Lundy after Sunday's game. With the updated projections, I'd kind of like to see just how badly Draft Buddy and I dominated my draft...

Thanks again, Mike, for all the help!

Mike, this is only tangentially related to the topic at hand. Did you get the e-mail I sent you? When my draft finished, I sent the results to you guys via the button in the Draft Buddy. After sending it, my computer crashed before I could save it. Is there any way to retrieve that information from wherever it went when I sent it to you? It was a 20-team league, and I believe I had zhinz@sbcglobal.net as the e-mail address.

Yeah, I got your email and sent the results back to you. Did you not get it? (Obviously...) I'll resend to the sbc email.

Yeah, I got your email and sent the results back to you. Did you not get it? (Obviously...) I'll resend to the sbc email.

I got it now. Thanks very much.