Sign in to follow this  
Babadi

Trade help

12 team league, .5 points PPR

My RB's are currently Willie Parker (keeper, got for a 12th rounder), R. Droughns, C. Taylor, Mike Bell, J. Norwood.

My WR's are Steve Smith, Larry Fitz, Reggie Brown, Eddie Kennison, E. Wilford

We're going back and forth at the moment, but the deal is probably gonna come down to Steve Smith and W. Parker for Larry Johnson and Roddy White.

Would you do it?

I would counter with Fitz and FWP for LJ and Roddy. Smith and Parker seems a little steep to me, although there is no way Smith has the same year as last year. I guess it really does depend on how bad you want LJ, because keeping Smith and Fitz gives you two stud WR, while FWP should be good for yards and some TDs this year. Pretty even trade, your gut call.

That seems pretty steep for a TE on the Eagles...

...good one, I know. But in actuality I wouldn't do this trade. Seeing as how you get half a point per receptions, I would want to keep the two guys on my team that could come close to catching 100 balls each. Roddy White will snag like 40 for you. With FWP, Droughns, and C. Taylor I think you could have 3 above average running backs to go along with your two top flight receivers.

JMO.

Take a look at mine if you have the chance... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=226613