sduffy

TRADE OFFER

I got offered Thomas Jones,B. Westbrook,and A. Boldin for Rudi J and Matt Jones

I have L. Maroney as a backup RB

I also have R. Wayne and P. Burress as REC

I got offered Thomas Jones,B. Westbrook,and A. Boldin for Rudi J and Matt Jones

I have L. Maroney as a backup RB

I also have R. Wayne and P. Burress as REC

That's a tough one. I would stick with Rudi as he's about as sure a thing as you can find. There are no guarantees with TJ or Westbrook. Also, it wouldn't surprise me to see Jones close to Boldin by the end of the year.

I like the trade for a number of reasons. First, you are getting 3 proven players, figuring that two of them will have good seasons. I like Jones a lot, and I like Westy because Philly has no one else. Boldin, when he's not injured, is a clear-cut #1 guy. You are giving up Rudi, who is not going to have as good a year this year as last year, and Matt Jones, an unproven talent. I like the trade a lot--let the other guy hope his risk pays off while you get solid production from all three guys.

Good luck

Take the trade. Getting Boldin and adding RB depth makes this deal good for you. Westbrook isnt even a huge dropoff from Rudi.

Rudi is a no thought starter.....I mean, you won't have to think about it all season.... (no jinxing)he doesn't get hurt, no defense can stop him.....it's guaranteed numbers, I wouldn't trade him unless a big 3 was involved...... perhaps if Westbrook wasn't such an injury risk there would be a chance but as of right now...no way

It looks good, but even better if you have to start 2 RBs, since now you'll at least have a sub. If it PPR league then Westy may outscore Rudi, too.