Sign in to follow this  
SCT

Big Trade Help

I offered SJax and Vick for McGahee, Palmer and Mike Anderson.....the guy almost did it, then backed up. Now he's demanding SJax, Vick, Antonio Bryant, and Lofa Tatupu for the same 3 players. He feels like Bryant and Tatupu are "throw ins" by me and I'm telling him that he's nuts. With Hines as my wr2, I'm worried and feel I need at least the quality of Bryant at WR3. Tatupu is a stud LB, but at that position I could probably get close production playing ww week to week. Same could be said for Bryant. I've told the guy he can have one or the other but not both. He is playing hard ball because he knows I want a qb upgrade pretty bad.

Should I keep my ground, or should I quit worrying about wr3s and LBs and just get this done so I go from starting

Vick

SA

SJax

JLew to starting CP, SA, Willis, JLew?

Yo do need to upgrade at the QB position but...play hardball back and try to igninte a different trade wiht someone else. I know palmer is awesome but jax will be a lot better than mcgahee.Stand your ground and remembe not to give up too much for little.

good luck....

please answer mine if you can

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=226945