Sign in to follow this  
useridhere

QB pass % completion scoring

Setting up my scoring again this year, and checking to see if anyone has found a way to account for pass % completions. My league assigns ff points as follows for pass % completions:

< 50 %, -3 points

50 to < 55, 0 points

55 to < 60, 1 point

60 to 100, 3 points

Any advice appreciated. Thanks in advance.

This is on a per game basis though, right?

Correct. I saw a discussion from 2003 where someone in a similar league somehow factored in QB yearly completion rates, but didn't quite get how he did it.

Our league is through CBS Sportsline, and we've been using QB completion % for several years now.

Thanks.

I did a search but can't find the old thread you are talking about. I did find this one though :dunno:

Can you find it and bump it up? I tend to agree with the comments from that other thread. This would be somewhat difficult to implement, mostly because of the lack of projections to fit to the scoring system properly.

Oh yeah, I guess I asked that question before. :mad: And the answer still applies. :sleep:

Thanks. Here's the 2003 thread http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...tion+percentage

I can't seem to bump it up, though.

All you need to bump a post is respond to it, as lguero1 has so aptly demonstrated :P