Sign in to follow this  
ravens401

need help a.s.a.p

I have the third overall pick in a keeper league. L.J. is already gone. L.T. And S.A. are going 1 and 2. So who do I take at #3. Edge or Steven Jackson.

I have the third overall pick in a keeper league. L.J. is already gone. L.T. And S.A. are going 1 and 2. So who do I take at #3. Edge or Steven Jackson.

I like Rudi over both this year.

Oline in cincy is rockin :thumbsdown:

Ronnie Brown. L.J. And CAdillac are being kept. My options are Edge or Steven Jackson.

Between those two I'd say Jackson. If Rudi is available I'd agree with cinciman.

If Rudi is there, I'd take him. Although Tiki keeps surprising me, he's got to breakdown sometime. Rudi is definitely the better keeper prospect.

My projections below. I like Rudi Johnson at #4 with 13 TDS and 1485 yards.

Rudi Johnson CIN 5 1,485 13

Ronnie Brown MIA 8 1,455 11

Steven Jackson STL 7 1,258 11

LaMont Jordan OAK 3 1,174 10

Tiki Barber NYG 4 1,481 8

Edgerrin James ARI 9 1,140 9

Cadillac Williams TB 4 1,350 8

Between those two I'd take SJax

If the only two you have to choose from is Edge and Jackson then if all things equal I'd go Jackson. The problem is Jackson has tendinitis in his foot and he plays on turf. I think it's a bigger deal than everybody else thinks it is. It's going to be a nagging injury all year and I don't think he's going to be as effective. A lot is being made of Edge's lack of production in the preseason but I think the Cardinals are just saving him for the regular season. These are just my opinions. I'm sure the concensus pick between Edge and Jackson is to take Jackson.

That's a tough call but I'd probably have to lean towards Steven Jackson. The new OC, Scott Linehan, wants to run more in St. Louis. You also have to consider that Edge is older and his o-line is definately not as good as Steven Jackson's. St. Louis' addition of Steven Davis is just insurance for the loss of Marshall Faulk.