In a tough situation WR help

Need a 4th reciever TD/Yardage league PPR

Who would you take

Gabriel - traded to new england

Porter - Oakland

Greg Jennings - Packers

E Wilford - Jacksonville

Your help is appreciated

I have both Gabriel and Jennings.... If your looking at the short term I like Jennings as he is acclimated to the Packers offense and he will be starting right away. I like Gabriel long term as he is extremely talented and will be a nice weapon for Brady late in the season.

I'd go with Wilford. I personally think he is going to be a monster this year and Lefty loves throwing the long ball to him.

Who knows where Gabriel will stand in the NE offense. I'd stay away from anything that has to do with Oak, besides Moss and Jordan. Jennings could be a good choice too, but I think Wilford has more potential.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=227735

Jennings or Wilford are solid picks and should perform. Gabriel is a great choice if he is riding your bench and your looking for a possible sleeper. If you need to start him off week 1, go with the first two, if he is for depth, I'd take Gabriel.

I'd go with Wilford. I realize Jennings is very good but all things considered I prefer Wilford in his third year with more experience playing over the course of an entire season. Jennings being named the starter over Ferguson is as much a statement to how bad Ferguson is as to how good Jennings may be.