Sign in to follow this  
Bottles

Drop Verron Haynes for Doug Gabriel?

Haynes is my RB5, Gabriel would be my WR5. We start 2 RBs and 3 WRs.

What do you think?

Edit: I could also pick up Greg Jennings.

Haynes is my RB5, Gabriel would be my WR5. We start 2 RBs and 3 WRs.

What do you think?

I wouldn't pick up Gabriel. Even though he has Brady throwing to him, who knows what is going to go on with the WR situation:

Branch

Brown

Gabriel

Jackson

Brady likes to spread the ball around, so even if he does start as the No2 I wouldn't put him very high in the stats category.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=227735

I wouldn't pick up Gabriel. Even though he has Brady throwing to him, who knows what is going to go on with the WR situation:

Branch

Brown

Gabriel

Jackson

Brady likes to spread the ball around, so even if he does start as the No2 I wouldn't put him very high in the stats category.

Thanks for the quick reply. What about Greg Jennings, he is available. Do you have a link to a q. you need answered?

I would drop Haynes for Jennings. Who knows how many carries Haynes will get, but with Jennings you are getting a No2 WR that will be on the field most of the day.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=227735

Ugh, I just realized I can't. I have 4 WRs on my team. 2 of them have bye weeks on week 6, and so does Jennings. I need to eventually find a WR3 for week 6, but it can't be Jennings.

Where would everyone peg Greg Jennings' ADP? (Where it should be, based on the news that he's now the #2)

In a 12 team 16 round draft I would have to bet that he falls to the WW. As of right now the only GB WR worth a draft pick is DD. If at the end of the draft you are looking for depth I would have to put him within the last 3 rounds. He does have potential this season, but with Farve getting older and throwing more and more INT's, who knows how many balls will make it to GJ.