Sign in to follow this  
JLiv

Fast Willie vs. McGahee?

Hey guys! I was just offered McGahee and Terry Glenn for Willie Parker and the newest Patriot, Doug Gabriel. Is this a no-brainer? McGahee should have a bounce back season and Glenn has looked great in preseason. Owens being there doesn't bother me. Parker will have a tough time with Roethlisberger being out and Gabriel will take a while to adapt to the Patriots offense. Convince me otherwise or I am going to pull the trigger. Thanks!

I'd probably take it, though I wouldn't call it a no-brainer. Big Ben is only out for one week and FWP is poised to break-out this year (no Bus = fantasy gold). I like McGahee to bounce back to 2004 numbers and Glenn is a big enough upgrade over Gabriel (at least right now) for me to pull the trigger. Good luck to you!

A little help?

This is a tough one. The trade is quite fair, however; it all hinges on how you feel about McGahee. I personally see another season similar to last year's fantasy points. You are getting two viable starters for one...If you really like McGahee and are hurting at the WR position then pull the trigger